We purchased a refrigerator from Lowes and had it delivered.We were unaware that Lowes did not deliver themselves, instead they sent it by 3pd.
They brought in the refrigerator and were supposed to lay down something over our new brazilian cherry hardwood floors so that they didnt get scratched but they didnt. Now we have indentions and deep scratches in our wood floor. We contacted Lowes and after 3 weeks we finaly got a call from 3pd. They sent someone out to take pictures, then Nationwide ins.
contacted us regarding the claim. We were told that the guys wanted to just try and buff out the deep scratches because the employees pay the deductibles out of their own pockets and they didnt get paid much. (Not my problem, you should have followed protocol and laid something on my floor.) Nationwide sent out someone from a local flooring store and he contacted them telling them what needed to be done. We called the local company after not hearing anything for 2 weeks and they had been told by Nationwide to tell us that if we had any questions we should call them.
On July 3 we will be dealing with this issue for 2 months.
They are rude, apparently dont care about customers repairs as we are still waiting.Will never have anything delivered from Lowes again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I purchased a 2003 Corvette on July 18, 2012, and discovered a major engine oil leak within the first 36 hours. Met with General Manager Jerry Bussey who agreed to..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "I have a foot and hand fungus I got at a nail shop Sept 3,2016 I went to the E.R on Sept 10, I need a referral from my P.C..."