We purchased a refrigerator from Lowes and had it delivered.We were unaware that Lowes did not deliver themselves, instead they sent it by 3pd.
They brought in the refrigerator and were supposed to lay down something over our new brazilian cherry hardwood floors so that they didnt get scratched but they didnt. Now we have indentions and deep scratches in our wood floor. We contacted Lowes and after 3 weeks we finaly got a call from 3pd. They sent someone out to take pictures, then Nationwide ins.
contacted us regarding the claim. We were told that the guys wanted to just try and buff out the deep scratches because the employees pay the deductibles out of their own pockets and they didnt get paid much. (Not my problem, you should have followed protocol and laid something on my floor.) Nationwide sent out someone from a local flooring store and he contacted them telling them what needed to be done. We called the local company after not hearing anything for 2 weeks and they had been told by Nationwide to tell us that if we had any questions we should call them.
On July 3 we will be dealing with this issue for 2 months.
They are rude, apparently dont care about customers repairs as we are still waiting.Will never have anything delivered from Lowes again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "as you can see from the attached photo, my package was dispatched very quickly from Malaysia and arrived in the UK very quickly too, unfortunately it then took them over..."
- "a women name erica through akc send mail to me bout adoption schnauzer.On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Erica Joyce wrote: Hi,I am so impressed with your inquiry..."
- "Adding to the recent review posted on the today, I recommend that if you are already engaged in business with Nick Evan's EMI Transport, Inc, then obtain the Bill of..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."