This company must be run by morons.Called Sunday Night to schedule delivery for Monday between 4 and 6pm.

At 6pm they called and said that the truck had broken down and needed to be towed. Rescheduled for between 11 and 1 pm Tuesday. At 1pm Tuesday they said they were running behind but should be here by the end of the day. If they're not, I will not accept delivery after today.

Bring it back to Lowe's.Lowe's should tell them that they are having trouble with payroll and hope to get them paid sometime Friday or maybe next Tuesday, between 4 and 6 pm, If the check printer doesn't break down

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of 3pd delivery service. 3PD needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 3pd delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 3PD.

Comments

At least you got a call!They scheduled me between 2:30 and 4:30 Monday.

Ok great, I took a half day at work so I could be here. 5:30 I called and they said they couldn't reach the driver for an ETA. 6:30 I called, said they would send a message for driver to call with ETA. Never showed never called!

I'm out a lot of time and money, who are these people and how can you be this incompetent and still be in business!I it's Tuesday morning now lets see what happens!