3PD - FLOOD
I live in an apartment in Cincinnati, Ohio my upstairs neighbor had just moved in and had bought a washer and dryer from HH GREGG in Springdale and had it delivered and installed by 3PD.Apparently they did not install it correctly at all and it flooded her apartment and then the flood came crashing thru our ceiling destroying our king size mattress, king size sheets, king pillow top, (4) king bed goose down pillows and their matching (4) king sized goose down pillow covers.
We tried to contact HH GREGG and learned they were not at fault b/c 3PD installed it and it was faulty. OBVIOUSLY. This day, 4/4/14, marks 2 weeks and a day we are out of our apartment b/c we cannot get reimbursed for our things that were destroyed. The people at 3PD keep giving us and our lawyer the run around.
Yes we have our lawyer involved b/c this is absolutely pathetic. This company is horrible and I would HOPE someone would actually get back to us and help us get our destroyed items replaced. We have kept all of our receipts for food/groceries etc. that we need to be reimbursed for since we have been put out of our home.
What a joke.
I would hope someone would email me to get this straightened out before I take this to the email@example.com
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "We purchased a refrigerator from Lowes and had it delivered. We were unaware that Lowes did not deliver themselves, instead they sent it by 3pd. They brought in the refrigerator..."
- "Well I went to El Jefe's Mexican restraunt in Hope today only to be very very dissapointed. I came in at about 12 in the after noon for a small..."
- "We purchased a new furnace from Service Experts (formerly Knochelmann's Service Experts). It took over two years for it to be inspected and pass. The drain hose leaked..."
- "Odered flowers, candy for my mother for Mother's Day 2013. She text with pictures of the mess she was delivered. Flowers were not what was ordered and they..."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."
- "Severe warning! don't ever try to place any order with TBdress as they are not responsible, poor service and poor workmanship. Not worth a try. I have ordered a night..."
- "I ordered two dresses back in July. I just received the second one and it is terrible! I received the sweater dress a couple of weeks ago and it seems..."