3PD - FLOOD
I live in an apartment in Cincinnati, Ohio my upstairs neighbor had just moved in and had bought a washer and dryer from HH GREGG in Springdale and had it delivered and installed by 3PD.Apparently they did not install it correctly at all and it flooded her apartment and then the flood came crashing thru our ceiling destroying our king size mattress, king size sheets, king pillow top, (4) king bed goose down pillows and their matching (4) king sized goose down pillow covers.
We tried to contact HH GREGG and learned they were not at fault b/c 3PD installed it and it was faulty. OBVIOUSLY. This day, 4/4/14, marks 2 weeks and a day we are out of our apartment b/c we cannot get reimbursed for our things that were destroyed. The people at 3PD keep giving us and our lawyer the run around.
Yes we have our lawyer involved b/c this is absolutely pathetic. This company is horrible and I would HOPE someone would actually get back to us and help us get our destroyed items replaced. We have kept all of our receipts for food/groceries etc. that we need to be reimbursed for since we have been put out of our home.
What a joke.
I would hope someone would email me to get this straightened out before I take this to the firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed..."
- "In January 2015 I ordered Cali bamboo form Lowes in Aliso Viejo. Their contractor did not know what he was doing and did not check concrete floor for moisture or..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "I have had my pocket hose for just over a month. I loved it, at first.....I watered my flowers with no mess or fuss! But now it leaks all over..."
- "I went to a steak and shake on 9/29/14. My step father and I sat down to eat lunch, first the waitress was extremely slow and rude. Secondly I ordered..."
- "On Monday September 9, 2013, I received a “Past Due” bill ($557.93) for a Cincinnati Bell account I closed in June of 2013. The “Past Due” statement said that..."
- "i have sent a package with DHL to Egypt and they have lost my cargo in London. that is an unacceptable situation for an International Brand. They told me to..."
- "I was already disappointed with Eharmony's dating pool within a few days of signing up. It was even worse than I remembered from 5+ years ago. Basically, the site seems..."
- "I have the Allure flooring installed in my kitchen and hallways for more than a year . After the first few months we noticed the gaps between the planks were..."