3PD - FLOOD
I live in an apartment in Cincinnati, Ohio my upstairs neighbor had just moved in and had bought a washer and dryer from HH GREGG in Springdale and had it delivered and installed by 3PD.Apparently they did not install it correctly at all and it flooded her apartment and then the flood came crashing thru our ceiling destroying our king size mattress, king size sheets, king pillow top, (4) king bed goose down pillows and their matching (4) king sized goose down pillow covers.
We tried to contact HH GREGG and learned they were not at fault b/c 3PD installed it and it was faulty. OBVIOUSLY. This day, 4/4/14, marks 2 weeks and a day we are out of our apartment b/c we cannot get reimbursed for our things that were destroyed. The people at 3PD keep giving us and our lawyer the run around.
Yes we have our lawyer involved b/c this is absolutely pathetic. This company is horrible and I would HOPE someone would actually get back to us and help us get our destroyed items replaced. We have kept all of our receipts for food/groceries etc. that we need to be reimbursed for since we have been put out of our home.
What a joke.
I would hope someone would email me to get this straightened out before I take this to the email@example.com
You may also like
- "I purchased an ikea pax unit and urban express assembled it on October 9th. They sent two bumbling kids who had no clue what they were doing. The..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I have had one experience with Geico, and it was like a chamber of horrors. I consider their profligate treatment of my then-330k mile car as irresponsible and reckless (sparing..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "I was unable to open my computer it got stuck on updating window , that Stop on screen and would not move, you then put it on to ,the internet..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."